Consortium Benchmarking and Studies
The consortium projects carried out by FIR are among the most effective ways to successfully integrate external knowledge into your own company. On the basis of topics and criteria jointly defined in the consortium, the individual companies whose working methods are particularly innovative and groundbreaking are identified in our consortium benchmarking studies. In subsequent company visits, the consortium partners benefit from the exemplary activities of these "succesful practice companies" by gaining important insights and suggestions for their own companies.
In a consortium study, the companies involved are contribute to formulating the addressed research questions.
Advantages for consortium partners:
- Immediate practical relevance
- Relevant results
- Participation in the selection of topics
Consortium projects und studies of the center in the Smart Logistics Cluster:
- Consortium benchmarking "Customer Insights" of the Center Smart Services
- Consortium benchmarking "Subscription Business" of the Center Smart Services
- Consortium project "B2B-Customer-Journey" of the Center Smart Services
- Consortium project "Business Configurator" of the Center Smart Services
- Consortium project "Digital Service Development" of the Center Smart Services
- Expert-Circle "Industrial Machine Learning" of the Center Smart Services