Consortium Benchmarking and Studies
The consortium projects carried out by FIR are among the most effective ways to successfully integrate external knowledge into your own company. On the basis of topics and criteria jointly defined in the consortium, the individual companies whose working methods are particularly innovative and groundbreaking are identified in our consortium benchmarking studies. In subsequent company visits, the consortium partners benefit from the exemplary activities of these "successful practice companies" by gaining important insights and suggestions for their own companies.
In a consortium study, the companies involved are contribute to formulating the addressed research questions.
Advantages for consortium partners:
- Immediate practical relevance
- Relevant results
- Participation in the selection of topics
Current: Industry partners wanted
- Consortium project „Process excellence in service and maintenance“ 2021 – 2022
– Identification of value potentials and approaches for the more efficient design of your service/maintenance –
Particularly in technical service and maintenance, where the proportion of value-adding activities (wrench time) averages 25-35%, productivity must be increased sustainably and personnel and financial resources deployed in the best possible way.
As a partner in our consortium project, learn, how new, digital technologies can be combined with proven concepts and approaches and profitably integrated into your own processes.
- Consortium benchmarking „Monetizing Smart Products“ 2021 – 2022
– Generate added value for companies and customers –
Participate as a partner and gain insights into the working methods of leading providers of smart products in order to derive successful concepts for monetizing smart products and the underlying business models for your company.
Consortium benchmarkings and studies of FIR and with FIR participation:
- Consortium project "Multilevel sales" of Center Smart Services (Start: Q2/2021)
Successful sales of digital products and connected machines via dealers
- Consortium project "Return on Data Investment" of Center Smart Services (Start: Jan. 2021)
Decision Making Basis for Value Maximizing Data Investments
- Consortium benchmarking "AI in Operations" of WZL (Start: Nov. 2020)
- Consortium project "B2B Customer Journey" of Center Smart Services (Start: Q4/2020)
Redesign customer experiences with digitalization
- Consortium benchmarking "Pricing of digital products" of Center Smart Services (Start: Q3/2020)
From customer solutions to the value-based pricing models
- Consortium project "Digital Service Development" of Center Smart Services (2020)
Systematic and customer-centric development of digital services
- Konsortialstudie "New Work" of FIR (2019 – 2020)
Creating the knowledge for the perfect future workmosphere
- Consortium benchmarking "Customer Insights" of Center Smart Services (2019 – 2020)
How to really reach your customers
- Expert-Circle "Industrial Machine Learning" of Center Smart Services (2019 – 2020)
Take a pioneering role in Industrial Machine Learning
- Consortium benchmarking "Subscription Business" of FIR (2019)
Transferring technical possibilities of Industry 4.0 into new business models
- Consortium benchmarking "Future SCM" of FIR (2018)
Learning from the Best: The Future of Supply Chain Management
- Consortium benchmarking "Smart Maintenance" of FIR (2018)
Learning from the best: Success principles for the maintenance of the future
- Consortium benchmarking "Data-based services" of FIR (2016)
Industrial service - learning from the best!
- Consortium benchmarking "Service Innovation" of FIR (2016)
Innovative service development - learning from the best!
- Consortium benchmarking "Lean Services" of FIR (2014)
Learn from the Best!