Process excellence in service and maintenance
Identification of value potentials and approaches for the more efficient design of your service/maintenance
The consequences of increasing competitive pressure and a shortage of skilled workers are already presenting many companies with major challenges. Particularly in technical service and maintenance, where the proportion of value-adding activities (wrench time) averages 25 - 35 %, it is essential to sustainably increase productivity and make the best possible use of human and financial resources.
But how do you combine new, digital technologies with proven concepts and approaches and integrate them profitably into your own processes? This is the central question addressed by the consortium project "Process Excellence in Service and Maintenance".
Benefit as an exclusive partner:
- You bring your individual, concrete question and problem into the project;
- we analyze your process and point out concrete weaknesses and strengths;
- we create a best-practice catalog with concrete approaches for optimizing your value creation;
- we promote professional exchange between the project partners - through regular meetings and workshops;
- You receive the entire, detailed and high-quality project documentation - with all figures, insights and improvement approaches.
Kick-off meeting: Q3/2021. Feel free to contact us!