Employee-focused management of the transformation from producing SMEs towards solution providers
The overall objective of fit4solution is to support the strategic change of small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) from a manufacturing company to a solution provider. By this transformation an increase of the competitiveness through differentiation is permitted.
The project focuses the development of an interdisciplinary management approach based on the concept of Behavioral Branding. By this approach SMEs will be able to organize the transformation process more efficient and to design the transformation process according to the relevant characteristics of the company. Based on the objective, an individually configurable toolbox, a roll-out-concept suitable for SMEs as well as a train-the-trainer-concept will be developed.
- Danfoss Power Solutions GmbH & Co. KG, Neumünster
- Deutscher Marketing Verband e.V., Düsseldorf
- Lehrstuhl für Marketing (MAR) der RWTH Aachen, Aachen
- noltewerk GmbH & Co. KG, Greven
- Pelzer Fördertechnik GmbH, Kerpen
- Ph-MECHANIK GmbH & Co. KG, Aachen
- schwartz GmbH, Simmerath
- VENJAKOB Maschinenbau GmbH & Co. KG, Rheda-Wiedenbrück
- WBA Aachener Werkzeugbau Akademie GmbH, Aachen