Innovative energy plattform of flexibility to synchronize and commercialize the regional power consumption of industrial users with decentralized energy production in the exemplary region of Aachen
The research objective is the conception, development and prototypic implementation of a platform for the integration of industrial consumers as flexibility cluster and decentralized producers of renewable energy, that will be concluded in so called virtual power plants.
The core element of the platform is a mechanism that rates the flexibility of the industrial consumers and thereby makes it possible to participate in the energy market (control energy market, spot market). With this a local based balance (disttribution grid) is prefered over a transregional based balance (transmission grid). The platform will be realised prototypically in the model region Aachen. With this the research project contributes to a economical and ecological design of power supply and guarantees a high security of supply at the same time.
- Deutsches Institut für Normung (DIN) e. V., Berlin
- DFA Demonstrationsfabrik Aachen GmbH, Aachen
- DTG GmbH Development & Technology, Niederzier
- Forschungscampus FEN, Aachen
- PHOENIX CONTACT Deutschland GmbH, Blomberg
- PSI Automotive & Industry GmbH, Berlin
- PSI Energy Markets GmbH, Hannover
- QSC AG, Köln
- StreetScooter GmbH, Aachen