Lean Performance Assessment für industrielle Services
The objective of the research project LePASS is to enable small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) of the industrial service sector to increase their performance in terms of their productivity. Therefore, one major goal of the project is to develop a maturity level based assessment tool which enables small and medium-sized industrial service providers as well as manufacturing companies which offer industrial services to determine their status quo with regard to the implementation of the Lean Services principles within the company.
Within the research project LePASS an assessment tool is developed to enable small and medium-sized enterprises in the industrial service sector to determine the actual status quo with regard to the implementation of the Lean Services principles within the company and to identify potentials for improvement.
- 4JET Technologies GmbH, Alsdorf
- Autohaus Piper GmbH & Co.KG, Aachen
- EDM Technik Maschinenbau GmbH, Mechernich
- Forum Vision Instandhaltung e. V. (FVI), Essen
- GreenGate AG, Windeck
- Indutec International Holding GmbH & Co. KG, Kerpen
- Kundendienst-Verband Deutschland e. V. (KVD), Dorsten
- LPR GmbH, Neuss
- Ph-MECHANIK GmbH & Co. KG, Aachen
- Samhammer AG, Weiden
- Theißen Industrietechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Ratingen
- YNCORIS GmbH & Co. KG, Hürth
- Weier Antriebe und Energietechnik GmbH, Eutin