General goal of the research project "WertGeiD" was to support small and medium sized industry service providers to evaluate the effetcts of Lean Management principles on services offered.
In the framework of the research project "WertGeiD" the effect of selected Lean-Service-Priciples on services offered by small and medium sized businesses was assessed. For that purpose a simulation modell has been developed that demonstrates the interaction of principles selected. Based on the resultes small and medium sized businesses can estimate which principles offer the biggest impact on their business.
- Forum Vision Instandhaltung e. V. (FVI), Ratingen
- GreenGate AG, Windeck
- ISS EVANTEC GmbH, Aschheim
- KROHNE Messtechnik GmbH, Duisburg
- Kundendienst-Verband Deutschland e. V. (KVD), Dorsten
- LPR GmbH, Neuss
- noltewerk GmbH & Co. KG, Greven
- Pelzer Fördertechnik GmbH, Kerpen
- Piller Group GmbH, Osterrode
- Samhammer AG, Weiden
- SINGULUS TECHNOLOGIES AG, Kahl am Main
- SMS group GmbH, Düsseldorf
- YNCORIS GmbH & Co. KG, Hürth
- Service Management
- Service Excellence
JRF Guiding Topic
- Industry & Environment
The project WertGeiD receives funding from the Federal Ministry of Economy and Energy (BMWi), following a decision of the German Bundestag.