The objective of the project MEDICAL EXPORT was the development of methods and tools to open up the market of “medical services for patients from abroad to Germany” and took into account the requirements of the bid and asks quotes.
The objective of the project "Medical Export" was the development of tools to open up the market of medical services for patients from abroad to German health care institutions; this approach included the development of a potential analysis system for health care institutions as well as a systematical investigation and exploitation of new ICTs. Within the project, an eService Hub that supported the acquisition of patients and all direct processes (e.g. examination, treatment, and aftercare) as well as indirect processes (e.g. administration, billing, communication with patients) throughout the whole service deployment was developed.
- Allgemeines Krankenhaus Celle, Celle
- Euritim Fortbildung und Beratung Ltd. & Co. KG, Wetzlar
- Fachverband Biomedizinische Technik e. V. (fbmt), Wetzlar
- Katholische Stiftung Marienhospital Aachen, Aachen
- Krankenhaus Düren GmbH , Düren
- Rehaklinik An der Rosenquelle, Aachen
- Siemens AG, München
- Uniklinik RWTH Aachen (UK Aachen), Aachen
- Universitätsklinikum Köln , Köln
- Universitätsklinikum Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf
- Information Management